School Innovation & Improvement Plan
Outcome goals for this academic school year
School Innovation and Improvement Plan At-a-Glance
- Mosby Woods Elementary School
- Region 1
- Mahri Aste, Principal
End of Year SMARTR Outcome #1
By June 2020, 100% of students at Mosby Woods Elementary will receive Tier 1 instruction using AAP curriculum and resources at least once per quarter.
- Students will have access and be exposed to AAP curriculum throughout the school day.
- All teachers will participate in a choice of a professional development session around an advanced academics curriculum strategy.
End of Year SMARTR Outcome #2
By June 2020, at least 70% of English Learners and 80% of Students with Disabilities will earn a passing score on their Reading SOL.
- Provide appropriate instructional supports to help all students achieve academic success.
- Build a collaborative relationship between families and schools as active partners for the purpose of increasing positive outcomes for student success and development.
End of Year SMARTR Outcome #3
By June 2020, at least 85% of students will move up at least one level in a team chosen POG attribute from the beginning of the year to the end of the year as measured by the POG teacher rubrics and student self assessments.
- Students will have opportunities to employ effective POG skills in all curricular areas.
- Students will participate in at least two PBL units a year, and will present at least one to a different audience.
For additional information regarding this School Improvement Plan, please contact the school principal.