Kindergarten Supply List
2020-2021 School Year
- Each child needs a backpack that can accommodate a 9” x 12” folder and books
- Backpacks need to be clearly labeled with your child’s name. Many backpacks look alike, so this is very important.
- Your child is expected to bring the backpack to and from school every day.
- No wheels, please!
The following supplies will be shared by the entire class and therefore should NOT be labeled. Please explain to your child that the supplies will be shared. Except for their headphones.
- 1 bottles of Elmer’s school glue
- 24 Elmer glue sticks
- 1 pair of children’s Fiskar scissors
- 3 boxes of 24 Crayola crayons
- 2 plastic 2 pocket folders (8 ½ x 11) with brads
- 1 box of tissues
- 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
- 1 container Clorox/Lysol wipes
- 1 box of 12 pencils - Dixon Ticonderoga HB#2
- 2 boxes of Crayola fine-point classic markers (Last Name A-M)
- 1 box gallon-size Ziploc bags (Last Name A-M)
- 2 boxes of Crayola broad-point classic markers (Last Name N-Z)
- 1 box quart-size Ziploc bags (Last Name N-Z)
- 1 pair of headphones that are child appropriate. These can be labeled with your child’s name because they will not be shares.
- 1 plastic pencil box
**Once again, the PTA is offering families a one-stop online shopping for school supplies through Sprout School Supplies. We encourage you to place your order online but paper orders will be available. Watch for more information on the Mosby Woods website in late May. PAPER ORDERS MUST BE PLACED BY
JUNE 12. ONLINE SALES WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL JULY 17 (all online orders should receive an email confirmation)**